Be the first to read the new post

Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Green eyes and pink lips

Hi my beautiful readers!! I wanted to show you guys this gorgeous look I wore last week. It's a simple green and black smokey eyes.

I hope you liked it :)

--

Hola mis hermosas lectoras!! Les quería mostrar este look que usé la semana pasada. Es un simple smokey eyes verde y negro.

Esepero que les guste :)





Products used - Productos usados
FaceRostro:
L'oreal true match foundation (caramel beige W7) MIXED with MUFE #118
Mac studio finish concealer  - NW25
Maybelline dream matte powder - Honey, medium 3-4
L'oreal true match powder - W7 (used as a bronzer)
Nars blush -Taj Mahal

EyesOjos:
NYX eyeshadow base
NYX jumo eye pencil - black bean and snow white
BH cosmetic eyeshadow palette
Cover girl lash blash volume - very black

LipsLabios:
Cover Girl lip perfection - spealbound








1 comment:

Angela said...

Ooohh I love the gorgeous green eyes! The colors really pop!

Would appreciate if you checked out my blog :)
notanobession.blogspot.com

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS